Online Banking & Bill Pay
Online banking gives you account access 24/7. View E-statements, make transfers, pay bills, and more. All you need is an internet connection!
It's secure, and saves you countless trips to the bank. Plus, you can sync to powerful financial management tools like Quicken® or Microsoft Money ®.
- Secure, easy-to-use service for Washington Financial Bank customers*
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account balances and transaction history
- Access E-statements
- See images of checks that have cleared
- Transfer funds to internal and external accounts (external transfer allows you to move funds between your Washington Financial Bank accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions)
- Set up automatic payments and transfers
- Open select accounts
- Download your account information to Quicken® or Microsoft Money®
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- People Pay also available; pay anyone, anytime from your computer or mobile device
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Enrolling is easy! Click the "enroll" button above, and follow the on-screen instructions from there.