Bring your bank with you wherever you go. Our convenient mobile banking app lets you manage your money from your mobile device.
Pay bills from the grocery store checkout line. Transfer funds during your kid's soccer game. Check your balance at the dentist's office. Why waste time driving to the bank? After all, you're busy!
- Mobile Banking
- Secure, easy-to-use service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go!
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds to internal accounts
- Pay bills
- People Pay also available; pay anyone, anytime from your mobile device
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service two convenient ways:
- App download
- Web browsing
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
It's easy! Here's how:
1. Sign up for online banking* if you haven't already.
2. Either download the mobile app or go to the Mobile Banking Center within online banking.*
3. Follow the on-screen enrollment instructions.
And, that's it! You'll be banking on the go in no time.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply. Mobile banking requires that a customer be enrolled online banking. Customers enrolled in mobile banking are not required to pay any fees for online banking inactivity.
- Mobile Deposit
Skip a trip to the bank! Deposit checks using your mobile device. It's easy — and it saves you valuable time. Use your mobile banking app to take advantage of this convenient service today!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere using your mobile device
- Save time, skip a trip to the bank
- Deposit your signed check in just a few quick clicks:
- Open your mobile banking app
- Navigate to the Check Deposit option
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions
- Checks deposited before 4pm EST will process within 1 business day; checks deposited after 4pm EST will process within 2 business days*
*Customers are limited to 8 deposits per day up to $2,500 total daily, and 10 deposits per month up to $5,000 total monthly. To qualify for mobile deposit, your account must have had fewer than 10 NSF occurrences in the past year.