Home Mortgage Loans
When it comes to the Greater Pittsburgh Area real estate market, we know our stuff. After all, we live here! And we're in the market for great neighbors — neighbors like yourself.
Work with one of our local loan originators to buy a new home or refinance your current one at a competitive rate. We can customize terms to meet your needs.* Apply online, call, or stop on by.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction*
- Purchase primary residences, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Pre-approval available for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Monthly payment does not change
- 15, 20, or 30 year terms available
- No penalty for early repayment
- Affordable down payment options
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Potentially lock in a lower rate for a shorter period of time
- Your interest will be subject to change at the end of your fixed rate period. Your new interest rate will be based on an index plus a margin within limits established at the beginning of your loan.
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick decision-making by Washington Financial Bank personnel with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
We offer convenient title insurance and settlement services. Let us help take the hassle out of buying a home. Contact us to get the process moving so you can hurry up and move in!
*Subject to approval.
- Construction Loans
Building a new house? Get the money you need ahead of time.
Our loan originators are based right here in the Greater Pittsburgh Area — so you'll get great service from people who care. Let's build something together! Apply online or contact us by phone or in person today.
- Competitive rates for your home construction project*
- Available for primary residence, second home construction, or investment property
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- One time closing on construction loans saves money on closing costs
- Make interest-only payments during the construction period based on construction funds disbursed
- Upon completion of construction, loan is converted to monthly payments on principal, interest, and escrow
*Subject to approval.