Home Equity Lines of Credit
Put your home's equity to work for you as collateral on a revolving line of credit. Get access to cash when you want it, as you need it. Just write a check to cover expenses, then pay it back at a competitive rate.* Simple.
You can borrow as little as $5,000 or over $200,000. Because it's a line of credit and not a loan, there's no need to reapply each time an expense comes up. Once approved, you don't have to reapply for another 10 years!
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs*
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And more!
- Borrow as little as $5,000 or over $200,000
- Existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying for each new expense; apply once, and there's no need to reapply for 10 years
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available — just write a check
- The interest paid may be tax deductible**
- Can elect to make automatic payments from a Washington Financial Bank checking account
- Quick, local decision-making and processing right here in Washington, PA
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
*Subject to approval.
**Consult a tax advisor.