Link your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to Kasasa Saver to add some oomph to your saving strategy. We'll automatically transfer your Kasasa® rewards to savings, so you can sock away cash without even having to think about it!
Plus, cash in Kasasa Saver earns high interest — up to 0.50% APY* on balances up to 10,000! So your money isn't just sitting there. It's busy making more money.
- Linked to Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.18% APY* on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa® checking account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Direct deposit and account-to-account transfer features available for an easy way to access funds
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Telephone banking
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
And, that's it. If you don't qualify for the month, it's no big deal. Your savings will still earn 0.05% APY,* and you can get right back to earning a higher rate the very next month!
*Qualifications Information: A customer is required to have a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account in order to be eligible to have a Kasasa Saver account. If at any time the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account is converted or closed the Kasasa Saver will also be converted or closed. The account's Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is dependent on the Cash or Cash Back accounts meeting the required qualifications. Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards within the Cash or Cash Back accounts: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Washington Financial as ATM or transactions and purchases made with non-Washington Financial issued debit or credit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle.
*Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $10,000 receive an APY of 0.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.18% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% APY on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.36% to 2.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 2.50% cash back on PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases up to a total of $250.00 that post and settle to the account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle period. A maximum of $6.25 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- When Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
**When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. As a result, the actual interest amount paid may be less than the APY disclosed for the Cash account. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APYs accurate as of 01/12/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
*Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the Saver account. A $25 minimum deposit is required to open both the Cash and Cash Back accounts. No minimum balance other than the tiers stated above is required to earn the APY. Enrollment in Online Banking and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Washington Financial service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.